Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Apologies

First of all, you have my apologies for being absent. I certainly did not intend to post one blog and then leave y'all high and dry for a couple weeks. I had good intentions. Really, I did. But then I got busy with:
  • teaching/creating powerpoints for class
  • accepting another class midway into the semester as a "substitute" (don't ask)
  • going to a conference -- more about that later
  • trying to actually see friends and be more communicative with them
  • realizing that i've been a horrible relative and not seeing a family member in months even though we live 30 minutes apart. Sad, really.
Also, for those of you who are curious, I have decided not to reveal my identity publicly, for one reason: the way we respond to one another is influenced by what we know of that person. So, for now, I'm content to be anonymous and see what happens here.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

~DC Deafie

No comments: